Requirement for E- Passport
1. Typed motivational letter requesting for letter renewal for Standard Passport.
2. Certified copy of Nigerian Passport, and permit supporting proof of status in Namibia
Kindly submit your name to the Association of Nigerians in Namibia,( Aninam) if you need a passport renewal.
1. Typed Formal request letter for the Emergency Travel Certificate by the applicant. Include your current address and telephone number, please.
2. Police report and a copy of Applicant’s bio-data of Nigerian Passport.
3. 2 passport-size photographs.
4. Copy of airline ticket.
5. N$2,000.00 Fee for E.T.C to be paid upon submission of documents at the High Commission.
Note: The travel Document is valid for one month only and cannot be used to return to the Republic of Namibia.
REQUIREMENTS FOR OBTAINING BURIAL TRANSIT PERMIT FROM THE HIGH
COMMISSION OF NIGERIA
1. Burial Transit Permit
2. Certificate of Embalming and Preparation of Human Remains
3. Notarized statement of the Funeral Director (stating that the casket contains only the remains of
the deceased and nothing)
4. Medical Examiner’s Report (if applicable) if the deceased was killed.
5. Notarized copy of Death Certificate
6. Certificate of vital Record regarding communicable/non communicable disease(s) should be
stated in this document.
7. Nigerian passport of the deceased (in case passport is not available, the closest relative should
send a notarized letter stating same)
8. Burial Order from Home Affairs
9. Notice of Death from the Home Affairs
10. A waiver for the repatriation of human remains from the Ministry of Health in Abuja, Nigeria.
REQUIREMENTS FOR OBTAINING A LETTER OF NON-IMPEDIMENT (MARITAL
1. Typed motivational letter requesting for letter of Non-impediment
2. Sworn Affidavit of Bachelorhood/Spinsterhood from the High Court in Nigeria that proves that
the person has never been married before. No Affidavit from the Local Government.
3. International Standard Passport
4. Proof of Divorce (Decree Absolute), if previously married
5. Letters of non-impediment are issued to Nigerian nationals to marry from the Home Office will
be required with the rest of the requirements stated above.
REQUIREMENTS FOR LETTER OF RENUNCIATION OF NIGERIA CITIZENSHIP
1. Typed motivational letter requesting for a letter of Renunciation of Citizenship
2. Letter from Ministry of Home Affairs and Immigration and Certified Affidavit
3. Approval Letter from the Federal Ministry of Interior – Nigeria
4. Nigerian Passport (Latest Booklet)
REQUIREMENTS FOR ATTESTATION LETTERS
1. Typed motivational letter requesting for a letter of Character Attestation of you have been in
Namibia for less than a year.
2. An original Police Clearance Report from Nigeria (No copies will be allowed)
3. Certified photocopy of Nigerian passport;
REQUIREMENTS FOR DRIVER’S LICENCE
1. The High Commission wishes to inform that due to Namibian regulations we do not issue letters
for conversion of Nigerian Driver’s License anymore.
We humbly request our Citizens to adhere to the above requirements to facilitate