How to Apply for a Nigerian Visa
Visa Section opens from 10 am to 1.00 pm Tuesday-Friday except during Public Holidays, both in Namibia and Nigeria.
The Visa Section can be reached on Telephone Number: (+264) 061232105,
Visa Application Procedure
Entry Visa/Freezone Guidelines:
- Visit the Home page of Nigeria Immigration Portal:
- Login with either your Gmail or Yahoo account.
- Locate and click on the appropriate application form to start the process.
- Select Entry Visa/Freezone Application Form
- Fill the Application form,
- check the “I ACCEPT FULL RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE INFORMATION PROVIDED IN THIS FORM” check box.
- Click on “Submit Application” button to view”Applicant details page”, followed by “print form”.
- This opens up to the website of Nigeria Immigration Service
- Select Visa
- Select Processing Country (Namibia)
- Complete online application and print out the completed application form.
Tourist / Visitor /Business Visa
Passport valid for at least 6 months.
Duly completed visa application form.
Two recent passport size photographs.
A Letter of invitation from a company and Certificate of Cooperation /host in
Nigeria accepting immigration responsibility. (No Invitations from Hotels will be accepted) + Copy of National Document of the person signing off on the Letter of Invitation (ID, Passport Data Page).
Travel Insurance (Compulsory).
Recent 3 months bank statement.
Letter of employment/ or founding statement of business owners.
Hotel Reservation / Flight Reservation (Provisional NOT the final Booking).